for SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 & Office 365
Content Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit. Use this utility to migrate/copy content in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 sites.
This component provides multiple features to help you manage your SharePoint content more effectively.
The SharePoint migration feature allows users to easily copy SharePoint Lists, Content Types and Site Columns across farms, site collections or sub sites, while maintaining last modified information and version history.
The Bulk Upload feature provides a simple drag and drop interface to bulk upload files and folders into your SharePoint environment, features include auto renaming special characters and apply filters to content before copying.
This is a component of the
- Enterprise Suite 2018
- View Release Notes
- To update, click "Check for Updates" from product
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- Easily copy Lists, Site Content Types and Site Columns across farms, site collections and sub sites
- Retain item, file and page version history after copying
- Retain Item IDs, permissions, lookup integrity, last modified info, item and file metadata, more
- Copy multiple Lists in a single job
- Copy publishing pages and wiki pages, and retain web part content
- Bulk upload files and folders from network shares or local drives to SharePoint using simple Drag & Drop
- Query content by metadata/column value(s)
- Report large files, items/files/pages with too many versions, that are checked out, etc
- Find Files containing specific keywords such as profanity or 'old CEO name'
- Build Item/File/Page level reports by searching metadata and within file contents for keyword matches
- No limit on web applications and farms
- Licensed by No. of Users & No. of Site Collections (to be managed with tool)
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle.
This is a must have for every Site Owner or SharePoint and Office 365 Administrator. The SharePoint Essentials Toolkit includes multiple components to have greater control over the sites you need to manage.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit
4.5 out of 5