for SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 & Office 365
SharePoint User Activity is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
Use this utility to view user activity in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 sites.
Build reports on usage, page views, file and item views, edits and deletes, permissions changes and much more.
This is a component of the
- Enterprise Suite 2018
- View Release Notes
- To update, click "Check for Updates" from product
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- View reports on file, item and page level deletes, changes, views
- Monitor permission changes occuring across site collections
- Easily report on specific user account activity
- No limit on web applications and farms
- Licensed by No. of Users & No. of Site Collections (to be managed with tool)
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle.
This is a must have for every Site Owner or SharePoint and Office 365 Administrator. The SharePoint Essentials Toolkit includes multiple components to have greater control over the sites you need to manage.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit
4.5 out of 5